Why do I do blogging?

Writing is my passion. I have been writing articles. I have been composing songs. I have been making poems. I have been writing since high school. However, my compositions, my articles, my poems were not published as a blog because I didn’t have a blog. I didn’t even know what a blog was. Only when I was in college. But, even there, I hadn’t had any opportunity to do blogging. I was stocked in the seminary routine, praying, studying, and living in the community with only having a minimal access to the internet.

I got a job after I went out from the seminary wherein the world wide web is an opportunity. Thereby, I pursued my old time plan of having a blog.

A writer wishes to have a reader. For me, no writer can be deemed as one if he/she doesn’t have a dream that his write-ups will be read. I want to have a reader. I crave for readers.

Along with my passion for writing, along with my dream to be a famous writer, is the dream of doing blogging. Blogging offers the plenitude of possibilities that my write-ups will be read.

Writing is my passion. And, if it’s about passion, I pursue it. There might be gold under it.
Why do I do blogging? Why do I do blogging? Reviewed by MarkandCharish on 2:06 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.