November 1, All Saints Day

I live a good life because I want to enter in heaven. I pray to be numbered among the holy people of God. I want to be a saint.

I don’t wish to be recognized by the Catholic Church. I just want to enter in heaven. There are millions of people who were not recognized by the Church as saints but are saints.

I remembered the time when I was jealous to St. John Paul II as I read his life. I was jealous because, in his lifetime, he met many of his contemporary saints. He met St. Padre Pio, St. Theresa of Calcutta, St. Faustina Kowalska, et al.

I waited for that time to happen wherein I could meet a holy man or woman.

Not until…
I met an aspirant sister of the Order of Saint Augustine. Her name is Freeda from Vietnam. When we had our sharing, she shared her splendid experience of the appearances of Jesus to her. Not just once, not just twice, but as many times as she wishes to talk to Jesus.

Wow…
Wow was the word that popped up into my mind. I finally met a saint. I believe in her because of the purity of her words and actions. They coincided to her testimony.

She is a saint.
Matthew 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.

The saints are just around us. They are in every nook of the world. They are real.

Almighty and ever-living God, forgive my sins and number me among your holy ones.
November 1, All Saints Day November 1, All Saints Day Reviewed by MarkandCharish on 12:50 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.