Dream of the Ambitious Writer: A Masterpiece


"Take off the cover and contract the ballpoint. Set loose your thoughts from incarceration."
                      -- Mark Anthony Cabanes

Ideas are intangible. They hover in your sanity and no one sees them unless you bring them to life: through writing.

I am an ordinary writer, a thinker with a pen. I isolate myself from the bustle of the world and create my world instead. I capture all the ideas that run from the time I wake up in the morning until my eyes set at night. It's a laborious task; a few can only seize an idea that when combines with its folks will create a masterpiece. My start wasn't that palatable. My writings were junk, trash to the eyes of the readers, but I didn't submit to the power of quitting. I read lots of books that will supply the needs of being a good writer. I write, rewrite, rewrite, rewrite, revise, and proofread just to have a best-seller like composition.

I dream of having my own book; however my ideas seem not meant for a book, just for a mere article I feel. When I set loose my thoughts, no ideas meant for a book unleashed from my mind and settle in my paper. Yet, someday, time will come that my dream will be given to me. I will not stop writing until the day the prize is achieved.

Writing is not everyone's desire. They tend to avoid the pen and paper when they see how terrible their writing is, how crooked their grammar is, and how pointless their story is. I felt all these; I came through these. The only difference--I tried harder.

Every time I read back the articles I wrote on this blog, I was happy with my progress. I know that my improvement will later mount me to the saddle of bookmaking. I believe I can. I may not have the IQ of a great author, but I have the I CAN of a fervent believer; in the end I will make a best-seller book.
Dream of the Ambitious Writer: A Masterpiece Dream of the Ambitious Writer: A Masterpiece Reviewed by MarkandCharish on 5:54 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.