Fears of the Night: The Lady in White

People have in their life, stories ever told about strange, weird creatures that cannot be sighted by normal eyes. Legends about horrific beings passed through centuries; We delight listening to these stories along with our circle of friends with the fire in our midst gasping the silence of the night. One of the famous subject of the mouth, when we talk about fright, is White Lady.

To tell you, I have one story from my own experience of terror with White Lady.

I was high school, and I hurriedly prepared myself to school for I was late. I was alone in our house for my sister went to school 15 minutes before me. I was all set up: wore already the school uniform, finished my breakfast, and tied my black shoes. I was up to go except for one: I forgot to brush my teeth.

I took my toothbrush, put a little amount of toothpaste, and enjoyably stroked up and down the toothbrush onto my teeth. I was in the restroom, facing the mirror which was opposite the open door of the restroom.

I was in the middle of brushing my teeth when I saw a woman with long hair, wearing a long white dress, in the reflection of the mirror, passed across the open door.

I was terrified and stopped what I was doing. "Che," I shouted, calling the name of my younger sister, thinking it was her. I rushed out the restroom, not minding the froth bubbling in my mouth, looked at the kitchen where the lady went to, and continuously cried out the name of my sister. My sister was not in the kitchen, not in the entire house. No one was around, but I.

I was frightened, very frightened that I didn't know what and where to go. I so swiftly gargled my mouth, grabbed my bag, and ran out of the house.

It was the first time I saw the infamous, horrifying Lady in white.

Fears of the Night: The Lady in White Fears of the Night: The Lady in White Reviewed by MarkandCharish on 8:32 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.